Wednesday 5 March 2014

Using effects

I also edited this image using photoshop in case as an alternative to the one of Cecilia looking distressed, this image makes her look more powerful/determined. I wasn't as keen to use this however as I felt the image was too "happy" to be used on my poster.
       


I used "pixlr", an online editing site to use effects on my photos. I tried out a number of initial effects, such as the addition of "smoke" on the photo on the right. I also tried the film reel effect, I liked how it enhanced the image and gave the wood a grainy, stained effect. I felt that it did appear to reflect a horror genre but not enough to make it look visually effective. I knew I needed something to make it look slightly spookier/ hint at the psychological thriller genre.













No comments:

Post a Comment